SHANE

It began as a blog about completing a thesis, it became a blog about everything but completing a thesis, it ended with a complete thesis.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sevens

A Cheshire blesspoppet invited me to do one of those meme things. I accepted. Thus:

7 things that I can do:-

- Ask good questions
- Listen
- Bore you senseless
- Give orgasms
- Indeed
- Not you sir
- Do big hard mental arithmetic sums really quickly

7 things that I can't do:-

- Fart on demand
- Ride a unicycle (I tried, it hurt)
- Watch soap operas
- Know what's 'best for me'
- Ignore people who I care about
- Pretend to like mushrooms
- Imagine what Shane Wexford would look like

7 things that I find really attractive about the opposite* sex:- (What? All of them?)

- Wit
- Flirtation
- Sharp mind
- Tits
- Legs
- The older/smarter look
- Colgate smile

* Opposite, same, whatever works for you

7 things that I say the most:-

- Say that again
- Not good
- Indeed
- I'm not sure that that's a good idea, Alex
- Emma, Alex has...
- I tried to stop him but...
- Am I in trouble?

7 books that I love:-

- The Hippopotamus by Stephen Fry
- The Dancer Upstairs by Nicholas Shakespeare
- These
- two
- really
- stand
- out

7 things that I plan to do before I die:-

- Do all that I can to dodge the bus
- Revisit upstate NY
- Score a goal in an 11-a-side football match (it's been a while)
- Sing my kind of song in public
- Produce a play
- Get older
- Get wiser

I know that memes are an acquired taste - not a taste that I'd wish to heap on anyone. However, if you could bear being 'tagged', then please, consider yourself so - and let me know. Would be interested to read your responses, whoever you are. Go on, 'ave it.

*****
I love Paris (the place).