SHANE

It began as a blog about completing a thesis, it became a blog about everything but completing a thesis, it ended with a complete thesis.

Monday, October 17, 2005

20

Idling on a Monday lunch-time, what better way to pass a few minutes than to accept the invitation from Bristol She-Queen Claire to share '20 random facts about you (me)'? No better way. Now, let's see...

1. I spent the weekend in County Durham.
2. Returning to the Midlands, I hassled Emma into driving part of the M6.
3. I did this (point 2) because Emma hates motorway driving.
4. I'm not sure whether this (point 3) makes me a bad person.
5. Last week I lunched with a person who once tried to split Emma and I.
6. Based in London, Luncher (L) is now 'in a happier place'.
7. I ended a 2002 thing with L after hearing an unpalatable fact re her past.
8. Recently, I was asked for the word that best captured my past year.
9. I chose the word (or name) 'Alex' (Emma's son). He teaches me much.
10. I hope Boy George is innocent.
11. I also hope that I win the National Lottery.
12. I don't play the National Lottery.
13. The first single I bought was 'Karma Chameleon' by Culture Club.
14. Aged 8, I knew there was something different about Boy George.
15. I couldn't work out what was different about Boy George.
16. Dad got concerned when, at the age of 8, I tied ribbons in my hair.
17. I liked listening to Mark Lawson's interview with Alan Bennett.
18. I've watched professional matches at about 30 football grounds.
19. My favourite football trip was AZ Alkmaar in Holland.
20. The trip to Cambridge United came a close second.

If you're feeling listful, consider yourself tagged.

Now, work. Indeed, yuk.