SHANE

It began as a blog about completing a thesis, it became a blog about everything but completing a thesis, it ended with a complete thesis.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Respect

To those people who have landed here as a result of their searching for ‘leak soup’, what you actually ought to be searching for is ‘leek soup’. Yes, that’s right, two ‘e’s. That’s ok. You take care now. Oh, and those of you who are after ‘big tites’, I may be wrong but I think it’s ‘big tits’ that you’re after. That’s ok, you’re welcome too.

*****
In retrospect, that last post – ‘Much’ – ought to have carried a ‘too’ prefix. It was long-winded and littered with bad tips for the grand national (I lost £4). There are not the words to say how sorry I truly am. Prior to bed this evening, I shall give myself a vigorous lashing whilst chanting ‘Editing is a strength, editing is a strength…’

*****
The Week magazine reports that former supermodel and ex-wife of Rodney Stewart, Rachel Hunter, last week postponed the launch of her new range of lingerie. This was 'as a mark of respect for the Pope'. Well, quite. Thank you Rachel.

*****
I’m feeling mischievous. Let me throw a distracting spanner in the works of a few web-surfers…

Bondage, S&M, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, tits, great big pendulous breasts, boobies, ‘doing it with goats’, naked, sex, rudies, hardcore, soft core, apple core, hot pumping action, H.R.H. Duchess of Cornwall, Swindon.

My work is not yet done, thus I must fly. But understand this: I do respect you. This wasn't just a quick post for me. It meant something. I feel we connected.

Life, y' gotta love it. Really.